Saturday 3 March 2012

Let's Get Started...

As a life-long girly girl and a make-up obsessed blog reader; buying, reviewing and talking about cosmetics and beauty seems like second nature.

Now, after years of reading other beauty blogs, I have finally decided to create my own.

I plan to include reviews, recommendations, current favourites and products I am lusting after - amongst other things! Hopefully, I will be of some use to someone who, like me, is browsing the internet whilst trying to decide what latest beauty must-have to buy next.

In the meantime, I will try to update this blog as often as I can... probably as a way of avoiding other important things that I should be doing!!

Much love,

Nikki

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, its fab really good reviews and you seem like a nice down to earth person, more soon please :)

    Foreverblonde

    http://ablondegeeksguidetolife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks so much. That means a lot! I've set aside some time this weekend to do some more reviews so there should be more up soon :)

    I'll check out your blog now x

    ReplyDelete